ON THE MARKET IS ONE OF THE BEST LIFESTYLE ESTATE IN WAITING
One of the best acreage blocks left in the exclusive Terrey Hills district, land as such rarely becomes available in close proximity to Northern suburbs and Sydney CBD. This cherished home sitting on level land that has been lived in by the same family for over 40 years is now offered for sale.
Here’s a remarkable opportunity to personalise with modest cosmetic upgrades the 4 bedroom cottage or explore the option to extend/develop (STCA) and fully capitalise in a highly sought after address. Nestled on 3.6 acres approximately of mostly cleared land, 93 Booralie Road is enviably positioned in a prominent corner location defined by three street frontages. Stunning views in every direction.
Immerse yourself into the best of both – acreage and coastal living that promises endless choices to relax outside, beautiful Northern Beaches
within reach, is accessible to desirable private schools, local shopping, Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park and bush walking trails. Located just 40 minutes away from Sydney Airport. Kick a ball, play cricket or have some horses in generous grassy paddocks. Aspire to build your luxe dream home and live the dream.
- North-facing aspect. Vast living, dining and casual dining spaces for the growing family
- Inviting character foyer, hallway. Spacious kitchen bathed in natural daylight and a versatile floor-plan to work with
- Multi-purpose huge undercover verandah/second living room ideal for entertaining and established seasonal winter/summer gardens wrapping around the home
- Two car garaging, workshop, storage room, sheds. Town water
- Bus services at its doorstep to Mona Vale, City, Westfield Chatswood and Upper North Shore prestigious schools
- Income growth potential for the family or those seeking a passive income/ Exceptional Investment Opportunity
For more information or to book an inspection call Lavenia Liu 0413 555 017
Council Rates: $924.50 per quarter
Water Usage: $89.32 per quarter
Land Size: 3.6 acres or 14568.7 square meters approximately
Zoning: RU4 Primary Production Small Lots
Permitted with consent B&B Accommodation & Recreation facilities; Landscaping & Nursery Supplies; Child Care Centres; Community facilities; Dwelling houses; Home businesses; Home Industries; Health Respite Day Care Centres; Aquaculture; Animal boarding; Veterinary Hospitals